Thank you for supporting the Greater Vancouver Food Bank. Food and fund drives are a great way to raise community spirit within your organization, group or school. The following is a detailed guideline to assist your efforts and ensure your event is a success.
Registering your Food/Fund Drive
To host a food drive please complete the online form or download and complete the application form and email it to email@example.com. Should you not have access to email, you may fax it to 604.216.3083. Due to the volume of food & fund drive requests, we strive to respond to queries within 3-5 business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
You can now also run a Virtual Food Drive online to raise funds for the Food Bank. This tool allows you to set a target and donate funds online through an online grocery shopping experience. Once set up you can share your dedicated online fundraising page with others and encourage them to contribute. Get started today .
Supply Pick-up and Donation Drop-off
You can help maximize the Food Bank’s resources by picking up your food & fund drive supplies at our office and/or dropping off your food donations at our warehouse, both located at 1150 Raymur Avenue, Vancouver, BC.
We are open Monday to Friday: Warehouse hours are from 7:00am - 3:00pm and Office hours are from 8:30am - 4:00pm.
Monetary donations can be made in person, by mail, by phone oronline. Cheques should be made out to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society.
Supply Delivery and Donation Pick-up
Our drivers operate between 7:00am and 2:00pm Monday to Friday in the following communities:
- Monday - Vancouver and North Shore
- Tuesday - Burnaby
- Wednesday - North Shore
- Thursday - Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, North Shore
- Friday - Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, North Shore
Please note: Due to limited staff resources, we are unable to accept requests for specific supply drop-off or donation pick-up times.
- Should you be unable to arrange drop-off of food donations, we can schedule a pick-up of 10 or more full food donation boxes.
- When donations are being picked up, please ask to see Greater Vancouver Food Bank identification from the individual who arrives for pick up. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Community Events Coordinator Nicole Kost on 604.216.3083.
- Please have boxes easily accessible to our drivers (i.e. loading bay, front door, 1st floor, etc.)
- Once full, boxes should be folded closed with no overflow and taped at the bottom with packing tape.
- Due to liability issues, we are unable to deliver supplies or pick-up donations from private residences.